Wednesday, September 05, 2007

'Stressed' is a special kind of Palindrome because... [Edited]

...when you read it backwards, it's spelled and read as DESSERTS! Well, you probably know that already. However...

Did you know that there are two kinds of stress?

The stress that prepares you for the challenges that lie ahead is called Eustress and its harmful counterpart is what we call Distress. So the next time you feel the pressure of your acads, don't tell me that you're stressed. Specify, my friend. Distressed is more medically correct.

You didn't know that, did you?

I know. It's geeeeeky. And I'm hyper as usual. Probably because of hyperglycemia or too much glycolysis because of all the sugary foods I ate. Oh no, I'm doing it again. HAHAHA.

Gotta split. The love of my life is waiting for me. Oh wait, I forgot, I don't have one! Boo. For now, it's all about Chemistry.

No comments: