First of all, I shall thank Mother Nature for giving the students a 6-day vacation. Although, I feel sorry for those who have died or suffered from the recent super typhoon, I cannot deny the fact that I was ecstatic about the long weekend that we all had.
Secondly, yes, I had fun. Guys, you should watch Heroes. It's compelling. It made me stay up until 6 am in the morning! And you should all take a vacation once in a while. Spend time with your friends--a little bowling, perhaps.
And last, I really learned an important lesson this week--NEVER EVER PROCRASTINATE. It never brings about good effects or outcomes. For the past 4 days of vacation, I have done nothing but slack off, go to a amll and drink from what i can say as an "infinite supply of alcohol".
The result? Nothing big. Just an inch thick of readings for an exam the following day, 5 chapters for an exam on Wednesday, a research outline for a biochem report and 2 bulky chapters of anatomy and physiology.
Right now, I'm doing it again. MAKE ME STOP, PLEASE.
No comments:
Post a Comment