Things to for this week (July 22-July 28)
1. Review for Chem 40.1 Midterms
2. Finish Maikling Kwento # 2
(note: PM me if you want to read it. wala lang. if you're bored. =D )
3. Review for Chem 1 quiz
4. Finish FR # 4 (YAY!)
. Finish FR # 5
6. Review (with passion..naks) for FN 14 to...
7. ...prove something to my prof (revenge is mine!!!)
8. Review for Chem 40 quizzes to...
9. Beat that sucky girl (Again, REVENGE! HAHAHA)
10. Attend General cleaning in PMHS
11. Make report for Art Stud 1
12. Review for FN11 (because i sucked so much during the 1st exam..boo)
Others
13. Watch HP5
14. Watch transformers
15. Gain buddy bonding points
16. Get a copy of HP7 (DOUBLE YAY! )
17. Read it (TRIPLE YAY!)
18. Haircut
=================================
(note: PM me if you want to read it. wala lang. if you're bored. =D )
6. Review (with passion..naks) for FN 14 to...
7. ...prove something to my prof (revenge is mine!!!)
8. Review for Chem 40 quizzes to...
9. Beat that sucky girl (Again, REVENGE! HAHAHA)
12. Review for FN11 (because i sucked so much during the 1st exam..boo)
Others
14. Watch transformers
=================================
Yes, I finally had a haircut. My hair is A LOT shorter na. Waaah. Longer than my HS haircut but shorter than my previous hair..LABO.
But it feels fresher and more comfy. And I think I like it. I look like a real person na.
No comments:
Post a Comment