In the midst of my preparation for an exam in a major subject, I stopped for a while because of a sudden flashback. That whirlpool of images and memories were like rapid water from an open dam. I remembered my grade school days.You see, I never liked grade school. Yes, that part of a student's life where he starts to gain new friends and build up his self-esteem and social skills. That stage where real education starts. That awfully long and dull phase of your life where you begin. I never liked it.
In those 6 boring years of purely academics and honors and books, I would find myself in a secluded bubble. I was an outcast. My "friends" would never invite me to their parties or they never let me join them for lunch. Grade school life was just a blur image of mean girls who were experts when it comes to backstabbing and all that jazz. Even the advisers were sucky.
Lucky enough, I found..hmm. companions. Yes, temporary buddies who would share their sinfully boring stories or would not be invited in parties just like me. I was a part of the geek circle.
I may have some unresolved grudge to whatever happened in my grade school life. But it's not entirely my fault. This is the reason why I completely abandoned everything that happened in grade school. And this is the reason why I don't want to attend to reunions or whatnots.
High school was a different chapter. Much better than the horrendous phase that was grade school.
2 comments:
NICE PIC NIKOZ BWAHAHAHAHA
SORRY NA. Super chubby ako nung grade school. HATE YOU WONG!
Post a Comment