Wednesday, June 27, 2007

3 days to go!

Can't.Fully.Describe.Her.

I honestly (against my will and wishful thinking) think that she'll be in the Big 4--and worse, be hailed as the Big Winner of PBB Season 2.

Protected by the Management. Wanted by the poor and underclass citizens for her ridiclously 'real' character. And most importantly, secured by the precursor of the show--Laurenti Dyogi, himself.


If this, to my utmost horror, happens, I swear I would never watch anything, I mean ANYTHING that ABS-CBN will show. It would be my own form of 'boycotting'. Why would I do this? Because the network sucks big time. I'm not a stupid viewer--please.


I really hope that either G-Ann, Mickey or Bea takes the spot and the title. My bet is G-Ann and even though the whole nation might not agree with this because she's rich and she doesn't need the money, I'd still root for her.

The thing is, she showed what and who she really is--may that be that weak and passive girl who's always bullied by everyone or that logical and rational lady who did her best to surpass all the tasks that were given.

But I don't think she needs my vote. I really think Mickey is in the danger zone. And I also think that there's nothing we can do about it.

And please, stop this G-Ann--Bodie fuss. I can't stand the 'kabakyaan' of Bodie and his irritating catchphrase, "WHAAAT?!". Please, stop this nonsense.

No comments: