Saturday, June 02, 2007

Do not Disturb the Little Geek

I think I'm insomniac. No, really, kidding aside. I can't sleep at night and my mom won't allow me to drink sleeping pills or drowsing drugs because she is so paranoid.

Anyway, since I'm bored to death and have done nothing 'productive' for the last 12 hours that I am awake, I decided to write and hopefully be of more worth than just slacking off or watching TV. But I can't think of a nice and entertaining topic so....hmm..let me ponder about it for a minute or so..

*bangs head on the computer monitor*

Oh right~! You're a reader. You don't know what I went through in order to think of a topic. And by the way, while your having fun glaring at your screen and eating your sweet snack, I am here overly irritated by the presence of my dad in my room. More people, less brain power, remember?

I just hate it when my room's crowded. Not that I don't want people in my room. No...do come in if you please. BUT, SERIOUSLY, COMING IN HERE WHILE I'M BUSY--you might as well wish that you were dead.

Oh yeah, I remember the reason why he's like this. He and my mom are currently in some sort of a fight. (Lovers' quarrel? Puh-lease.)

GOING BACK to my room. Yes, it's a bit irritating when finally I find the time to consider myself busy and then people come barging right in like they don't give a damn.

That's technically correct. They don't care. BUT CMON. A little consideration and a pinch of sensitivity might help. I'm in the middle of something here. SCRAM~!

I am so PMS-ing right now... and I don't even menstruate.

No comments: