Saturday, June 23, 2007

Still at stake

ALRIGHT. I give up. Maybe you're not interested or maybe my game was too hard.

It's 'Villa Quintan(/ñ)a' for god's sake--aired in 1995 in Channel 7 starring Donna Cruz, Keempee De Leon and some other artists that you wouldn't give a damn about.

I am not creating another game. Now I realized it's pointless when it doesn't even have the capability to hook up the interest of the readers.




NAH. Screw it. I am creating another game. HAHA
Prize is still 150 bucks and deadline is on June 29, 2007, 9:00 p.m.

The game's easy. All you have to do is answer these questions:

For P50.00: What is the capital of Madagascar?
For another P50.o0: Name the Top 1 Happiest Country/Place in the World
For another P50.00: What is the scientific name (Genus and Species) of Milkfish or 'Bangus'?

First one to answer any of the 3 questions correctly wins the corresponding prize. Enjoy~!

No comments: